At Expo Direct we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalised shopping experience.
Our contact details:
Name: Newcray Ltd
Address: 30 Chester Street, Birmingham, B6 4BE
Phone Number: 0800 910 1919
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process contact details and characteristic such as name. billing information, delivery addresses in order to take your orders and we also record your activity on our website in order to inform customer services, improve and monitor new features and also to detect fraudulent and malicious use of our services.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have provided your details in the process of creating an order whether or not the order has been completed, other than a reminder to complete your checkout we will not use your submitted information for marketing purposes or sell your data to third parties without your permission.
- Your have placed an order through one of our partners (eg. Amazon Marketplace, eBay, Google Shopping) they will send us your details to enable us to process your request, each of our partners will have their own privacy policies.
- You have given us the information in some other way, for example by email or over the phone, we will treat you information in the same way as if you entered it through our website.
We may share this information with our payment providers and delivery providers in order to fulfill your order.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the contact details above.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our server and is securely backed up.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at the details above if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using the contact details above.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk